90% of everything I wear comes from Loft! This is no exaggeration, my work, weekend, and in-between wear alre all Loft, even most of my jewelry,
It’s back to school time, a fact my 9-year-old refuses to believe. This change of season is when I clean out my closet, donate the things I no longer wear and add a few new pieces to my rotation (ok, that’s all my good excuse to go shopping!).
- They design clothes for women my age… 29 years old;)
- Their tops have a finished hem, designed to be worn untucked. Good for me because I prefer to hide my ample rear
- The prices are reasonable and the quality is good. I feel I get “more” than I pay for
- Their style offers feminine details without being too cutesy or girly
- Their work pants fit me well, which is akin to finding a unicorn
Ways To Save
- Click this link through 7/23 to get 40% off your entire purchase:50% Off Everything with code: SUMMER17. Offer valid 7/21 at 12am – 7/23 at 5pm
- Click this link to get 50% off your purchase from 7/23 to 7/25: Flash Sale! Extra 50% Off All Sale Styles with code: FLASH. Offe valid 7/23 at 5pm – 7/25 at 3am
- As soon you hit their website SUBSCRIBE to their email list. This will give you an extra $25 off to use on your purchase today!
July’s Loft Haul – Let’s Go!
Love this top! The colors don’t show as vibrantly as they are in person. It’s the perfect marriage of pink and teal!
- I love the colors
- Armholes are spot on, no cami needed
- Subtle ruffles are placed just so… not too fussy
- This V-neck is flattering on all body types
This is the perfect everyday top! Drapey, feminine, and figure flattering. Pair with jeans or with dress pants and a blazer.
- Beautiful blue, flattering on every complexion
- Flattering fit and cut
- Armholes are just right, no cami needed
- Nice length, covers my rear
This necklace is DIVINE!
These are my work pants! THE WORK PANTS, meaning I wear them almost every day in either black or navy.
These are mid-rise with a hook and bar closure. In 2010 I had a hysterectomy and now find tight pants, or pants with a firm button closure cause me pain, lots of pain! Finding fashionable pants that also don’t hurt is a struggle! These pants look great AND they are comfortable..score!
I didn’t get a great photo of the pants, so I added the Loft stock photo to give you a better view.
Get the right fit – Select the Julie for a curvy fit and the Marissa for a straight fit.
This is my kind of style! Loose and flowy top that covers my rear, great pattern, and pants that don’t hug my waist!
- Top is flowy and moves with ease
- Long enough in the back to cover my rear
- Armholes are the right size, no cami needed!
I love this necklace! It’s the perfect length and can be worn with anything.
Let’s talk Loft pants, shall we? Loft has utility and chino pants in two fits – Marissa and Julie. Marissa is straight fit and Julie is a curvy fit. Clearly, Julie is my fit! Julie is designed for women who have larger hips and thighs (aka – most of us!). If you’re an athletic or straight build, choose the Marissa.
I’m not a dress gal, but this Loft KeyholeDress is the exception to the rule! I love the little peek-a-boo detail, it’s a good length for some of my young (ahem) age, and the straps are wide enough that I can still wear my bra (I hate strapless bras). My only drawback is — Does the skirt add too much volume? Does it add fluffiness? I brought it home to try on, let me know your thoughts — should I keep it?
Perfect length for work or play. Teachers, this dress is long enough that you can actually bend over and move!
I appreciate a keyhole dress that has REAL STRAPS. Generally, keyholes are partnered with halter or spaghetti straps. This sweet dress has a keyhole AND I can still wear my normal bra- I love that!
I love that this dress is lined! This helps it to hang nicely and it hides all my wobbly bits!
*This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase something from this blog I might get a small commission, but it won’t cost you anything more. I use this to help support my blogging efforts. Thanks for using my links!