Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups! These keto bombs are loaded with healthy fat and make the perfect treat for low-carbers and other I-want-to-eat-better types:)
Peanut Butter Meets Chocolate In My Low Carb Dreams!
Who doesn’t love peanut butter cups? BONUS: These peanut butter cups have only 3 grams of sugar, while magically tasting super sweet!
What are Bombs? You’ve likely heard these called keto bombs, fat bombs, low carb treats, or energy bites. They are most commonly used by those following a ketogenic diet, eating low carb, or watching their sugar intake. The secret is in the macro nutrients. Lean in and I’ll tell you the insider tips… lean closer… Ok, these bombs are made with coconut oil and peanut butter. They are high in good fat, have some protein, and virtually no carbs. Traditional peanut butter cups are the exact opposite. By flipping the ingredients upside down you get a low sugar treat that doesn’t raise your blood sugar levels or kick up cravings. The high-fat content creates optimal satisfaction, making it easy to stay on your plan.
You don’t need to be on a ketogenic diet to adore these Peanut Butter Cups. If you’re aiming to get more of your calories from protein and fat while reducing your from carbs… here’s your ticket!
One peanut butter cup makes the perfect breakfast or midday snack. Just imagine how effortless and enjoyable it will be to grab a cup of coffee and a peanut butter cup and run out the door!
💗Why I Love Peanut Butter Cup Keto Bombs💗
- Low in sugar, 3 grams per cup
- Ketogenic friendly
- Low carb
- Dairy free
- High fat
- Highly satisfying and keeps you full for hours
- 5 ingredients
- Whip em up in under 5 minutes
Making Peanut Butter Cups
Place 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter to a skillet or double broiler.
Add 1/3 cup refined, extra virgin, organic coconut oil.
Add two teaspoons unsweetened Cacao Powder. Then add 2 teaspoons Maple Syrup and 1/4 tsp vanilla extract.
Stir continuously for 2-4 minutes over medium heat. Do not bring to a boil, you just need to fully heat and incorporate the ingredients.
Then pour into a funnel or measuring cup to make for easy transferring to silicone molds.
Pour mixture into either silicone molds or a mini-cupcake tin with liners.
Here are two great silicone molds from Amazon. The emoji set makes me chuckle which is reason enough to get it!
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup peanut butter, creamy
- 1 tsp unsweetened [url href=”http://Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups! These keto bombs are loaded with healthy fat and make the perfect treat for low-carbers and other I-want-to-eat-better types:)” target=”_blank”]cacao powder[/url] (2 tsp if you love a dark chocolate flavor)
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp maple syrup (or 1-2 packets stevia)
- Place all ingredients in small skillet or double broiler over medium heat
- Stir continuously until melted, about 2-3 minutes
- Pour into funnel or measuring cup with spout (this makes it easier to pour into cups/molds)
- Use either a mini-cupcake pan and liners or mini-cupcake size silicone molds. Pour evenly into 6 cups
- Place in fridge for 15 minutes to set
- *Nutrition facts based on 6 evenly sized cups.