This was my BEST FIX YET! I feel like my Stylist listened closely, looked at my Pinterest boards, and tried to send me things that were my style vibe. I am happy to report — she NAILED IT!
💗Why I Love Stitch Fix💗
- I live in a small town and my choices are limited
- I love fashion, and…see the bullet above…not many options
- My rather “ample” rear end is harder to fit, so I leave that challenge up to my Stylist
- I’m busy (and picky) and don’t have time spend an afternoon shopping. Stitch Fix keeps my closet current and I frees me up to do things I like more
- You’ll never believe this, but I’m over 40 (please pretend to be shocked). I want to keep looking relevant and sassy, but I struggle with buying clothes that are either too old or too young. Stitch Fix has a good eye for hip fashion for us 40 somethings
- I am addicted to Amazon, but I never find clothes that fit. I struggle to enter the keywords that help me find what I am looking for. Stitch Fix removes my need to shop for clothes online
- I hate to pay for shipping. It really pisses me off. Stitch Fix offer free shipping both ways
July 2017 Stitch Fix Review
Let’s get this ball rolling! If you see things you like or want in your next fix Pin them to your Pinterest Board. Then, share that board with your stylist. This will help her get an idea of what you really love.
SKIES ARE BLUE | Clarissa Lace & Crochet Detail Cotton Tank | SIZE M
LIVERPOOL | Nik Cropped Skinny | SIZE 10
$78 | KEEP
TOWNE & REESE –Nicky Metal Fringe Drop Earrings
HONEY PUNCH | Seaside Mix Material Top | SIZE M
GILLI | Ryland Knit 2fer Maxi Dress | SIZE M
Ready for your own Fix?
How Stitch Fix Works:
2. Pick the date you’d like to receive your shipment. Your Stylist selects your items, and you are charged a $20 styling fee. That $20 will be applied as a credit toward anything you keep from your shipment.
3. Next, Try everything on in the comfort of your home. We encourage you to try on everything our Stylists have picked for you because you never know what will look great on. Create new outfits by pairing what’s in your shipment with items that are already in your closet.
4. Buy what you like and return the rest
5. Share your thoughts. Give specific feedback on each item you receive. StitchFix is able to send you better selections when they know what did and didn’t work for you, and why. Their women’s blog and men’s blog offer tips on the best ways to communicate with your Stylist.
Note: I choose to receive fixes monthly, this is not a subscription service and you choose when you want another fix, whether that be in 3 months or 3 years from the last fix! I am happy to answer any questions and would love to hear your thoughts on Stitch Fix.
This post is NOT sponsored by Stitch Fix, but it does contain affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase through one of the links I will receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.